- Our Company
- Our Services
- Our Blog
- Why Have A Will?
- What Are The Intestacy Rules And How Could They Affect You?
- Trying To Avoid Paying Long Term Care Costs
- Alzheimer’s - The Leading Cause Of Death In The UK
- Steer Clear Of ‘Cheap Offers’ When It Comes To Making Your Will
- Moving Into A New Home? Then It Is Time To Make Or Update Your Will
- Benjamin Franklin Once Said, ‘In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.’
- Do I Really Need To Make A Will?
- Do You Worry That You Might Be Losing Your Marbles?
- Who Should Be The Guardians Of Your Children?
- Bloodline Planning (Protecting Your Children)
- Why We Cannot Do ‘FREE’
- Choosing Your Executors Wisely
- Want To Protect Yourself From The Smell Of Boiled Cabbage And Urine?
- Who On Earth Would Want To Be An Executor?
- Sir Ken Dodd’s Estate Avoids Inheritance Tax
- Tea And Biscuits Are Very Rarely Refused!
Tea And Biscuits Are Very Rarely Refused!
Lots of people are daunted by the thought of making a will. There's a combination of reasons for this,...
Sir Ken Dodd’s Estate Avoids Inheritance Tax
The comedy king of one-liners, Sir Ken Arthur Dodd OBE, left behind a truly remarkable legacy...
Who On Earth Would Want To Be An Executor?
So, the following is what your appointed Executor will have to do. What is Probate?Probate is a...
Want To Protect Yourself From The Smell Of Boiled Cabbage And Urine?
During these very strange economic times the Local Authorities are required to be even more...
Choosing Your Executors Wisely
None of us like to confront our mortality. One thing that makes us do so is deciding on the...
Why We Cannot Do ‘FREE’
Very rare is anything in life free. Those things that are free often have no perceived value and...
Bloodline Planning (Protecting Your Children)
Bloodline Planning is ensuring that your assets reach your children, grandchildren and other...
Who Should Be The Guardians Of Your Children?
A Guardian is a person appointed by a parent with parental responsibility, to care for their child or...
Do You Worry That You Might Be Losing Your Marbles?
Then its time to get your Lasting Power of Attorneys made while you still can, once those marbles...
Do I Really Need To Make A Will?
Not really, as long as you are happy with the following: Without a will your family will rely on...