- Our Company
- Our Services
- Our Blog
- Why Have A Will?
- What Are The Intestacy Rules And How Could They Affect You?
- Trying To Avoid Paying Long Term Care Costs
- Alzheimer’s - The Leading Cause Of Death In The UK
- Steer Clear Of ‘Cheap Offers’ When It Comes To Making Your Will
- Moving Into A New Home? Then It Is Time To Make Or Update Your Will
- Benjamin Franklin Once Said, ‘In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.’
- Do I Really Need To Make A Will?
- Do You Worry That You Might Be Losing Your Marbles?
- Who Should Be The Guardians Of Your Children?
- Bloodline Planning (Protecting Your Children)
- Why We Cannot Do ‘FREE’
- Choosing Your Executors Wisely
- Want To Protect Yourself From The Smell Of Boiled Cabbage And Urine?
- Who On Earth Would Want To Be An Executor?
- Sir Ken Dodd’s Estate Avoids Inheritance Tax
- Tea And Biscuits Are Very Rarely Refused!
- So, You Have Been Appointed An Executor In A Will
- Obtaining The Medical Certificate Of Death
- Thought About Donating Your Body Bits After Your Death?
- So, You Think You May Be Losing Your Marbles?
- What On Earth Is An Advance Directive Or Living Will?
- Digital Assets
- A Letter Of Wishes Is A Very Useful Document
- How Much?
- Estate Administration
- Disabled Discretionary Trusts
- Mick and Brenda
- Trust You
- What Happens To Property When Someone Dies?
- What Is The Difference Between Probate and Estate Administration?
What Is The Difference Between Probate and Estate Administration?
When someone close to you dies, it is easy to get overwhelmed by all of the tasks to be considered and the...
What Happens To Property When Someone Dies?
One question that we frequently get asked is “What happens to a property when someone dies?” and...
Why You May Require a Trust According to research the main reasons why people want to create a...
Mick and Brenda
This story is about a couple called Mick and Brenda who celebrated their 50th Golden Wedding...
The best way to ensure your estate, including digital currencies, are distributed as per your...
Disabled Discretionary Trusts
So, what is a Disabled Discretionary Trust? It is a legal arrangement whereby assets (money,...
Estate administration is the process of dealing with a person’s legal, financial and personal tax...
The price of a Will and the other important stuff that we do. We, at Stephen James Drury &...
A Letter Of Wishes Is A Very Useful Document
When deciding to have your will drafted it’s important that you get your wishes down for who...
As I have to continually research the changing legislation in my profession to enable me to find...